1. AMTRON is providing the online platform for conducting various functionalities including e-Tender/e-Auction for various Internal Departments.
2. Sufficient test trials, demonstrations and trainings are conducted by AMTRON as and when requested by the Stakeholders of Internal Departments.
3. AMTRON is not responsible for any damage / loss incurred to any Stakeholder for the use of the portal.
4. The Stakeholders shall agree to the terms and condition in order to participate in the bidding process for e-Tenders/e-Auctions published/hosted on this portal.
5. The e-Tender/e-Auction may be cancelled/ rescheduled only under unavoidable circumstances with approval from Managing Director, AMTRON and/or Project Head of respective Internal Department.
Terms & Conditions
1. Any number of Bidders may participate in e-Tender/e-Auction that is published/floated on https://amtronetender.in portal after completing ‘Online Registration’ using his Unique Mobile Number and Enrolling DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) is Mandatory.
2. Registered bidder may participate in any number of e-Tender/e-Auction that is published/floated on https://amtronetender.in portal.
3. An aspiring bidder will have to make Document Fee (non-refundable) as defined by the Department project team for each of the floated/published e-Tender/e-Auction for downloading the set of ‘Tender Documents’